Limited Time $100 Price Decrease
Gear Up for Overland Adventure with Garmin's
- All-terrain navigator with 7” color touchscreen features turn-by-turn directions for on-road navigation covering North and South America
- Includes TOPO maps with public land boundaries, 4x4 roads, forest service roads, waterways, trails and other land use data for both North and South America
- Easily sync tracks, routes and waypoints across your Overlander navigator, smartphone and desktop1; also, download additional maps including U.S. satellite imagery and USGS quad sheets on the 64 GB of internal storage
- Preloaded with iOverlander™ points of interest (POIs) and Ultimate Public Campgrounds, so you don’t need a cell signal to find the best-established, wild and dispersed campsites
- Purpose-built to withstand vibration and extreme temperatures. Rugged IP5X dust rating, MIL-STD-810 drop rating, and powered magnetic mount with suction cup or RAM compatible adapter
- Integrated pitch and roll gauges help you and your vehicle navigate difficult terrain
- Pairs with compatible satellite InReach devices (sold separately) for two-way text messaging, interactive SOS and weather forecasts
- Routing is based on height, weight and length for large overlanding vehicles
- Built-in digital compass and barometric altimeter help you get and maintain accurate bearings on or off the beaten path. GPS, GLONASS and Galileo support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
ON AND OFF ROAD
7” color touchscreen features turn-by-turn directions for on-road “turn-by-turn” navigation and topography maps for off-road “point-to-point” guidance in North and South America. Also compatible with HuntView maps (sold separately).
MILITARY STANDARD 810
Overlander is built to the U.S. military standard 810 for thermal and shock resistance. It can be mounted anywhere, thanks to the powered magnetic mount that comes with suction cup and 1” ball adapter with AMPS plate compatible with RAM mounting systems.
IP5X DUST RATING
This essential piece of overlanding gear is purpose-built from the circuit board up and is designed to withstand dust and extreme temperatures.
Use the Garmin Explore app to download additional maps — such as satellite imagery and USGS quad sheets on 64 GB of internal storage — and sync all your data between devices. Easily import and export GPX files to Garmin Explore — even if offline.
Overlander is preloaded with iOverlander POIs and Ultimate Public Campgrounds, so you don’t need a cell signal to route to the best-established, wild and dispersed campsites.
Overlander features topographic maps, including public land boundaries, 4x4 roads, forest service roads, waterways, trails and other land use data.
KNOW YOUR VEHICLE
Customize street navigation for the size and weight of your overlanding vehicle, plus get alerts for upcoming bridge heights, weight limits, sharp curves, steep grades and more.
GPS, GLONASS and Galileo support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
All of your overlanding equipment — such as a built-in compass, altimeter and barometer — is now in one device.
Record your tracks, and save them to your Garmin Explore account so you can review them later on any device or share them with friends.
PITCH AND ROLL
Overlander comes with integrated pitch and roll angles to help you and your vehicle navigate difficult terrain.
Pair your Overlander navigator with the inReach satellite communicators2 (sold separately) for two-way text messaging, interactive SOS and weather forecasts.
BACKUP CAMERA COMPATIBLE
Pair your Overlander with up to 4 of our BC™ 35 wireless backup cameras (sold separately) so you can see what’s behind you.
Physical & Performance
|Display size||6.0" W x 3.5" H (15.2 x 8.9 cm); 6.95" (17.7 cm)|
|Battery type||rechargeable lithium-ion|
|Display resolution||1024 x 600 pixels|
|Physical dimensions||7.84" W x 4.79" H x 0.93" D (19.9 x 12.2 x 2.4 cm)|
15.4 oz (437 g)
|Display type||multi-touch, glass, WSVGA color TFT with white backlight|
|Battery life||up to 3 hours|
Maps & Navigation
|Preloaded street maps||Yes|
|Ultimate Public Campgrounds||Yes|
|Clarity ™ HDR||No|
|Wi-Fi® map and software updates||Yes|
|Sunlight readable and weather resistant||No|
|Round trip routing||No|
|Includes automotive mount||No|
|Speed limit changes||Yes|
|Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe)||Yes|
|IFTA fuel logging capability||No|
|Access to live services via app (traffic, weather, etc.)||No|
|Rider alert warnings for sharp curves, state helmet laws, speed cameras and more||No|
|Preloaded topographical maps||Yes|
|Service History Log||No|
|Track recorder (breadcrumbs)||Yes|
|Simple truck profile||No|
|LiveTrack via app||No|
|RV Parks & Services directory||Yes|
|Downloadable Satellite Imagery||Yes (U.S. only)|
|Voice-activated navigation (operate device with spoken commands)||Yes|
|TripAdvisor® Traveler Ratings||Yes|
|Headphone jack/audio line-out||No|
|Control music and media from smartphone or MP3 player||No|
|Specialized RV routing||yes|
|Route shaping through preferred cities/streets||Yes|
|Trucking points of interest||No|
|Built-in Spotify® & Pandora® music players||No|
|Garmin Adventurous Routing™||No|
|Wireless ANT+® technology||No|
|Pair with compatible inReach® devices||Yes|
|Smart notifications via app||No|
|Custom map support||No|
|Sunrise/sunset times - Trucking||No|
|Truck & Trailer Services directory||No|
|TOPO map support||No|
|Mile marker info - Trucking||No|
|Millions of Foursquare® points of interest||Yes|
|Includes map updates||Yes|
|Planned & dynamic fuel stops||No|
|Includes traffic||No (optional traffic cable accessory)|
|GPS speed and location info in video||No|
|Built-in dash camera with automatic incident detection||No|
|Pitch and Roll gauges||Yes|
|Sunrise/sunset times - RV||Yes|
|Driver alerts for sharp curves, school zones, red light and speed camera warnings and more||Yes|
|Mile marker info - RV||No|
|Camera-assisted features for forward collision warnings, lane departure warnings, "Go" alert and Garmin Real Vision™||No|
|Downloadable USGS Quad Sheets||Yes|
|State & country border notices - Trucking||No|
|Motorcycle or powersports specific points of interest for cycle repair services, dealers and more||No|
|State border notices - RV||Yes|
|Helmet law notifications||No|
|Compatible with Garmin Explore™ app||Yes|
|Truck-specific speed limits||No|
|Internal storage||64 GB|
|Incident Detection (G-Sensor)||No|
|HOS violation warnings||No|
|1" ball adapter with AMPS plate||Yes|
|Data cards||microSD™ card (not included)|
|3-D buildings and terrain||No|
|Backup camera compatible||yes (BC™ 35)|
|Garmin Real Directions™ landmark guidance||Yes|
|Lane assist with junction view (displays junction signs)||Yes|
|iOverlander™ points of interest||Yes|
In the Box
- Vehicle suction cup with powerd magnetic mount
- 1" ball adapter with AMPS plate
- Vehicle power cable
- USB cable