View your surroundings on compatible Garmin Navigators including Tread.
SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Install it quickly and easily — no drilling or wiring. Attach the mount to the tube frame, flat plate or roll cage of your vehicle, and snap the camera into place
WORKS WITH NAVIGATOR: Wirelessly pair your BC 40 camera with a compatible Garmin navigator1 enabled with Wi-Fi® connectivity to see the camera view on the navigator’s display.
CHOOSE YOUR VIEW: Versatile mounting options allow you to get the best view of your surroundings. What’s more, pair up to four BC 40 cameras (sold separately) to your Garmin navigator for increased awareness around your vehicle.
BATTERY POWER: No need to wire BC 40 into your vehicle’s power. Just install 2 AA batteries (lithium recommended; not included), and you’re ready to go.
CLEAR IMAGE: BC 40 transmits data up to 26' to provide a wide, clear image of what’s around your vehicle.
VOICE CONTROL: Use simple voice commands, such as “Show video,” to initiate the BC 40 camera view on your navigator
- BUILT TOUGH: BC 40 is rugged and weatherproof (water-rated to IPX7) to withstand challenging terrain and weather.
Physical & Performance
|Battery type||2 AA (lithium recommended, not included)|
|Physical dimensions||WxHxD: 6.3" x 0.9" x 1.0" (15.9 x 2.2 x 2.5 cm)|
2.1 oz (58.9 g)
|Battery life||Up to 3 months (average use)|
|Camera Resolution||Up to 720p|
|Field of View||160 degrees|
|Tube mount (1.5" - 2.375")||Yes|
|Wireless Transmission Distance||Up to 26 feet|
|Frame Rate||up to 15 FPS|
In the Box
- BC 40 wireless camera
- Tube mount
- Zip ties (13.4” L x 0.27” W)
- Quick start manual
- Tread™, U.S.
- Garmin DriveSmart™ 61 LMT-S, North America
- Garmin DriveTrack™ 71
- Garmin DriveSmart™ 55 & Traffic (55 MT), North America
- Garmin DriveSmart™ 65 & Traffic (65 MT), North America
- dēzl™ OTR700, North America
- Garmin DriveSmart™ 65 with Amazon Alexa, North America
- Garmin DriveSmart™ 51 LMT-S, North America
- zūmo® XT, North America