The Midland DBR2500 mobile dual band amateur two-way radio features UHF and VHF bands and includes NOAA weather channels. For extended range, the DBR2500 has 25 Watt/ 15 Watt/ 5 Watt selectable transmit power and includes 200 programmable memory channels. The compact design and full alloy body will mount just about anywhere. The DBR2500 offers transmit on amateur frequencies 144-148MHz and 420-450MHz and receive on frequencies 136-174MHz and 400-490MHz. The mobile unit also features 564 privacy tones, DTMF-ANI or 5 Tone ANI, Amateur and Professional mode, channel scan, monitor mode, high contrast backlit 180 degree rotatable LCD display for daytime or night use. *Antenna Not Included.
Programming software available for free download from Midland (see link below) or for the easiest programming try RT Systems.
NOTICE: This is a Dual Band Amateur Radio requiring an FCC license to transmit. This product does not transmit on GMRS, FRS or CB frequencies.
NOTE: This product is not usually stocked by us. in most instances, we can have it drop shipped to you in a week's time.
- 25 Watt/ 15 Watt/ 5 Watt Power Modes
- Dual Band UHF/VHF Radio
- VHF: Receive: 136-174MHz; Transmit: 144-148MHz
- UHF: Receive: 400-490MHz; Transmit: 420-450MHz
- 200 Programmable Memory Channels
- 180 Degree Rotatable TFT LCD Display
- NOAA Weather Radio
- Repeater Capable
- Amateur Mode and Professional Mode
- Separate Single Channel Bandwidth – Wide, Middle, Narrow bands
- Full Alloy Body
- DTMF-ANI and 5 Tone-ANI
- 52 CTCSS and 512 DCS Tones
- Channel Scan
- Keypad Lock
- Monitor Mode
- Keystroke Tones
- Backlit Display
- Voltage Level Protection
- Automatic Power on Function
- LCD Brightness Control
In The Box
- DBR2500 Dual Band 2-Way Radio
- Handheld Microphone
- Mounting Bracket & Screw
- Microphone Holder
- 12V Power Cord
- Owner's Manual