SPOT X provides 2-way satellite messaging when you’re off the grid or beyond reliable cellular coverage. Connect SPOT X to your smart phone via Bluetooth wireless technology through the SPOT X app to access your contacts and communicate easily with family, friends, or directly with Search & Rescue services in a life-threatening situation. If preferred or when necessary, SPOT X can be used as a standalone communication device. SPOT X has its own dedicated U.S. mobile number, so others can message you directly at any time.
SPOT X supports and provides
- S.O.S. - Send an S.O.S. to the 24/7 Search & Rescue services, message back and forth about the nature of your emergency, and receive confirmation when help is on the way.
- Message - Exchange messages with any cell phone number or email address from virtually anywhere in the world.
- SPOT X APP - Easily connect the SPOT X device to the SPOT X app via Bluetooth and have satellite connectivity at your fingertips via your mobile device. Apps for Android and IOS.
- TRACKING - Choose 2 1/2, 5, 10, 30, or 60 minute tracking intervals, and track your adventure with SPOT’s easy-to-use cloud-based mapping.
- CHECK IN - Quickly and easily let everyone know you’re OK.
Compass - Navigate using the built-in compass and programmable waypoints.
|HEIGHT||6.54" (16.61 cm)|
|WIDTH||2.9" (7.37 cm)|
|THICKNESS||0.94" (2.39 cm)|
|WEIGHT||7.0 oz (198.4g)
with Lithium Batteries
|BLUETOOTH RANGE||Up to 30 ft|
|OPERATING TEMP||-4F to 140F
(-20C to +60C)
|STORAGE TEMP||-4F to 140F
(-20C to +60C)
|OPERATING ALTITUDE||-328ft to +21,320ft
(-100m to +6,500m)
|IMPACT, WATER, & DUST
|Submersible up to
1m for 30 minutes
RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM BATTERY
240 HOURS (10 DAYS) OF BATTERY LIFE
IN 10 MINUTE TRACKING MODE.*
*Battery life is based on a full charge during initial device usage and ideal operating temperature of 77F with a clear view of the sky with no obstructions.
In the box:
MICRO USB DATA/POWER CABLE QUICK START GUIDE
S.O.S. MIRRORED STICKER WARRANTY CARD
GEOS REFERENCE GUIDE KICKSTAND